Добро пожаловать на позитивный форум хорошего настроения. Добро Пожаловать на форум мудрых людей. Добро пожаловать в Мир Ведающих Знаний. В мир практических знаний, узнай правду. Добро пожаловать на форум тысячи разных мелочей, которые могут сыграть важную роль в вашей жизни
Добро пожаловать на форум тысячи разных мелочей, которые могут сыграть важную роль в вашей жизни

Форум мудрых людей

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум мудрых людей » We speak and write in English » Communicating in English in everyday life! English for Beginners

Communicating in English in everyday life! English for Beginners

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

I learn English, by his own method

sty написал(а):

I learn English, by his own method

And how do you learn English? what method?

Dexter написал(а):

And how do you learn English? what method?

I teach small suggestions in English. teach them by heart.
teach the most used words in everyday life

Of these words, you can do some simple suggestions, simple sentences and understand me any Englishman.

Every day I speak in plain English.
Learn English at a level even a child 6-8 years, you will be able to explain to adults by the British.

Most people around the world, at home using simple words, they do not speak the technical language.
they do not speak the complex scientific language
I think that the Americans or the British, who pyut beer and go to look at football, go see a basketball, they do not use a lot of words to their vocabulary level of the child, they do not use a lot of different words. Lots of 1500-3000 words no more.

And, do not hammer head past and future time.
Teach English to communicate in real time.
Use the present tense

first of all you will be asking the Englishman
at the present time

Englishman   will be asking in the present, who you are, where you're from, what country and what you do?

The Englishman will not ask you what your grandmother was ill, the Englishman will not ask you about a campaign of Napoleon in Russia. He is not interested.
Remember!
The first communion and familiarity is real action!
So the girl from England will ask you the following questions:
Who are you?
what do you do?
How old are you?

so that tutors fool the brain to children at school

Children are taught not what you need
in textbooks of different tables
and the adult English language courses are taught and did not understand and then all will be forgottenDo not teach them properly
See that little baby do not teach verbs and nouns, a small child hears from a mom and dad are real words and real sentences in the present time.

A small child learns simple words. He utters them, he just says it, he knows it's a noun or a verb, it is not necessary. Most importantly, he still remembers what it means to every word. So my method is called to learn English at the kindergarten level

it is then when you learn to speak simple sentences
for example
I want to eat
I want to london
I'm going to london
I'm going to london
you move to a more sophisticated and begin to learn the English past tense and future

Вы здесь » Форум мудрых людей » We speak and write in English » Communicating in English in everyday life! English for Beginners

создать форум